Monday 14 September 2015

Norris Fighter!

I've never really been the biggest fan of fighting games but one series I have always liked is that of Capcom's mighty Street Fighter. Something else I like is Chuck Norris, or more accurately, his hugely exaggerated powers and the resultant feats that are attributed to him (such as those detailed on the highly amusing Chuck Norris Facts website), so the prospect of a video showing the latter as a playable character in Street Fighter II was an intriguing one to say the least. I don't normally post things like this but it really tickled me, so for your viewing pleasure:


 

5 comments:

  1. Haha, the Sagat and M.Bison KO's were the best. Imagine if ol' Chuck could have been the secret character instead of Akuma?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah, he could be specially for the crappest players - he would give even them a chance of winning :P Thanks for adding/joining my humble page by the way, hope you continue to visit for many posts yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. I used to be around as 'Darkstalker90' or 'megamixer' on the Retro Gamer forums but now I've returned with a new blog and account. Great to be back following the blogs I used to enjoy reading :)

      Delete
  3. Oh hey man, how's things? :) What's your new blog, I'll check it out. It doesn't let me see when I click on someone's name here now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ds90gamer.blogspot.co.uk

      Haven't got a followers facility yet as for some reason, Blogger won't let you have one anymore unless you 'upgrade' to a Google+ account which I'm not inclined to do.

      Delete